Words to Live by….
Fruitful and fulfilling work is what separates man from the beast ….
Today will be great if…
- Monday traffic won’t be bad so I’ll be in the office on time.
- I can finish reviewing the PTR.
- I can do more posts.
State of mind ….
- If a promise ain’t enough
Then a touch says everything
Got to hold you in my arms
Till you feel what I mean
Know that my heart just tells me what to say
But words can only prove so much
If a promise ain’t enough. Promises Ain’t Enough by Hall and Oattes
- Overslept 😦 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I am feeling better…. the stuffiness of my right ear has been lessened, I am not so dizzy but I still can’t hear on my right ear.
- I finished that report requested by the boss.
- I finished reviewing the PTR and it looks good 🙂
- I didn’t have to take that antihistamine, I would not have overslept 😦
- I would have the time and funds to get the car problem fixed soon.
- I can accompany OS soon so he can resume his studies for his preferred course.
Grateful for …..
- My functioning left ear…. I’m just partially disabled 🙂
- The silvanas of the famous Sans Rival and Silvanas of Dumagete City given by a client and distributed in the office 🙂
- OS rubbing oil again on my back…. my boy has some healing hands that I felt good afterwards 🙂