Words to Live by….
The irony is that our greatest weakness is also the source of our potential greatest strength.
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can update my daily posts.
- I can treat myself to my first movie date alone ;D
State of mind ….
- You’re the kind of girl that makes a man
Recall what his mama said.
Johnny don’t you break your heart – no time
You’d be better off t’walk away.
We were kissin’, weepin’ willow listened,
as you talked about your yesterday.
We were tryin’
so hard to keep from cryin’
So we spent the night in a bright arcade
Analyze what’s been happening here
And I lose my mind in your eyes
Make me crazy
Always like Mona Lisa smiling
But you got another face. Double Face by Al Jarreau and Eumir Deodato
- La la Land
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The tire repairman saw the screw embedded in my front left tire and encouraged me to have it removed pronto… even if I hesitated a bit initially… that’s one problem solved!
- The congratulatory note of the boss posted on our post travel report really made my day 🙂
- I updated my daily posts…hurray 😀
- I made a record for myself and watched a movie I’ve been meaning to watch alone 🙂
- I had that tire checked at Goodyear Service Center when I brought my car there last Friday, I could have save myself some time today and not be late.
- I had enough cash, I could have tipped the tire repairman.
- The potential car buyer showed, I would have probably missed watching this much raved about film.
Grateful for …..
- The tire repairman work on my tire.
- My last remaining coins in my car’s compartment, I had enough money for fare going to work…
- The boss’s appreciation on our work 🙂
- The sudden urge to treat for myself.
- A gem of a movie… which I will most certainly review.