Words to Live by….
When one is weak and incapable, help given freely feel so good to the soul ….
Today will be great if…
- I can do the chores which I have not attended to.
- I can groom the dogs.
- I can go to the supermarket.
- I can have some me time
State of mind ….
- Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you. Sunday Morning by M5
- Feeling better
- Chores or rest
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I did a lot…. cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more, changed linens and went to the supermarket.
- In between chores, I did a lot of plays on the ongoing online scrabble board set out with several opponents and won a lot :)… I do have this one opponent recently picked up randomly whom I haven’t beaten but nonetheless is a good challenge and has maintained our board for sometime. I will get back 🙂
- Lunch with the whole family.
- The meds can work faster, I can be back to normal in no time…
- Missy would eat, I would give her anything she likes including human food. She is my oldest dog at 11.5 years and she should not get sick 😦
- There was no queue at the saloon, I could have had my nails done.
- If The Rogue One was on, OS and I could have gone to the movie
- The company of my dogs and their excitement in riding with me as I went around doing chores… this is one highlight of the week for them and their human 🙂
- OS rubbing herbal oil on my back.
- Classical music which is my current choice music in slumber 🙂