Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can manage to stay cool with all the tasks ahead of me..
- I can get the help I need.
- We can get used to this arrangement because it is not really so bad.
State of mind ….
- Feelings like I lost you heaven heard to me baby can it be (baby can it be)that you no longer need my loving It’s time for us to express farewell It’s been more than swell (It’s been more than swell)I cant believe it’s ending Before you Break my Heart by Gene Dunlap feat. The Ridgeways
- Busy as a bee
- To go or not to go
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I cooked breakfast of danggit, pusit and tuyo after eating bread with coco jam and fruit for all of the weekday.
- We did our grocery shopping earlier than usual.
- I bought a pair of Dr. Kong‘s shoes because I can no longer ignore the pain in my right sole and felt immediate relief.
- We went to mass.
- I went with Va… to a get together that I already declined and had fun with old friends and classmates.
- ED is here, we will be complete.
- I put more salt in the nilagang baka for lunch, it would have been more appreciated… oh well, it is the healthy alternative.
- We went to the get together earlier, we would have been caught in a traffic jam.
- The help I get from the rest in the chores… It is actually not so bad being helper-less as we cooperate as a family.
- Getting used to the situation and bringing back normalcy.
- The chance to reconnect with old friends.
- Va.. bringing me home.