Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- We can shop a little.
- We can be at the airport on time.
- There will be no delays in our flight.
- We’ll be home safe later.
State of mind ….
- Moving down the highways of my life
Makin’ sure I stay to the right
Moving down the highways of my life
So I shan’t be concerned
With the other side of the road The Highways of My Life, a Marilyn Scott cover of an Isley Bros. classic
- Our last day
- Going home
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We went to shop in the public market and bought the usual stuff, Lamayo and dried fish but my great find is the sturdy walis tingting, not made from the usual coconut palm leave stalk.
- We had a hurried lunch and still managed to get on board our plane just in the nick of time.
- I got my Uber ride fast enough after the first one was cancelled.
- I got home and reunited with OS and the pooches who were much happier to see me than OS was.
- The van picked us up a little earlier, lunch could have been a better treat for sagging and starving souls.
- The first Uber driver was fortright, he could have volunteer to cancel the trip rather than ask me to cancel it.
- I missed reading the caution, I could have been charged for cancellation fee unnecessarily.
- Being eyewitness to unadulterated generosity.
- The smooth flight.
- Being home after a tiring and satisfying adventure.