Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Traffic won’t be bad so I won’t be late.
- We can get a speaker to take the place of Doc L…. in our regional event.
- Things fall in place.
State of mind ….
- You’re the kind of girl that makes a man
Recall what his mama said.
Johnny don’t you break your heart – no time
You’d be better off t’walk away.
We were kissin’, weepin’ willow listened,
as you talked about your yesterday.
We were tryin’
so hard to keep from cryin’
So we spent the night in a bright arcade
Analyze what’s been happening here
And I lose my mind in your eyes
Make me crazy
Always like Mona Lisa smiling
But you got another face. Double Face by Eumir Deodato and Al Jarreau
- All set!
- Clear your minds of doubt
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Traffic wasn’t so bad and I got to the office on time.
- We were able to practice early… and the team with some more practice is on the road to being formidable.
- We delivered what is needed and made it through the day.
- I was given an application for my assessment work, I would have been in a mad scramble right now.
- The boss can show more support by joining us in our event, we can feel the appreciation.
- On the other hand, maybe he trust us to the point of allowing us independence in endeavors like this.
- Granting my request for moving traffic that I wasn’t late.
- Ch… for adding some slides to my presentation.
- The team effort in making our latest event a reality.