Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be early in the office.
- I can make my first post in the new travel blog.
- I can start making our itinerary for the next island adventure.
- I can be home early so we can treat the dogs’ fleas.
State of mind ….
- Heavenly Father watching us fall
We take from each other and give nothing at all
Well it’s a dog-gone shame
But never too late for change
So if your luck runs low
Just reach out and call His name, His name Yah Mo B There by James Ingram and Michael McDonald
- Humongous task
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was early in the office.
- I prepared that complicated response to a query.
- I prevailed over the boss’s timidity in asserting our banner programs to one of the offices in our organization.
- I handled the complicated query over the phone.
- I made a number of really nice site ID pics…. I’m getting excited.
- I immediately distributed the funds to its storage accounts.
- R and I were able to treat the dogs.
- R took effort in purging the fleas with our homemade remedy, there might not have been fleas infestation.
- My team is more quality conscious, I wouldn’t have to be discovering errors by accident.
- The expected financial windfall will be available, I can be in a much better place.
- I arrived home much earlier, I would not have stayed until 1:00am to finish the dog task.
- OS can at least text me once a day, I would be happy.
- Lunch treat of a colleague who celebrated her birthday last Monday.
- The money finally came.
- The apple that H shared with me.
- The dogs seem relieve that their fleas are going to be a thing of the past soon.