Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can’t be late.
- Traffic won’t be bad.
- H and OS can find a suitable dorm.
State of mind ….
- Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okayThere’s always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it’s hard, at the end of the day Angel by Sarah McLachlan
Three in a Row…darn!
- OS’s living arrangement
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We have confirmation from our resource person, a doctor who sound young and sweet.
- H accompanied OS in looking for a new dorm and finishing enrollment.
- I made good progress in the travel post.
- I took the bus immediately and didn’t go to the other side to queue momentarily at the van terminal before deciding to take another route, I might have had a chance to come to the office on time.
- Traffic wasn’t horrendous, I would not have been late because I left home early for Pete’s sake!
- J… can let me settle first before giving me my load for the day, I can start the day better.
- An ex-boss treated me properly when I worked in her office, I would have been a supporter for an honor she is aspiring for currently which I think she doesn’t deserve.
- Lunch of sinigang na ulo ng salmon prepared by K.
- The waiting van at the terminal.
- Being home early.