Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I won’t be late.
- We can have concrete feedback on the remaining activities to be able to make critical decisions.
- I can make progress on the new travel post.
State of mind ….
- Do you hear me, I’m talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
- Resource short
- Fund short
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We got a call from our regional office on an event we are planning to hold there.
- I posted the first of three albums on MD and my trip to El Nido.
- We still have funds from savings from other activities.
- I started organizing the travel post and it is taking a nice shape.
- I wasn’t late again, I wouldn’t feel harried so early in the new month.
- It wasn’t raining, traffic wouldn’t be so bad.
- If our funds won’t be readily reallocated to cater to the whims of someone who is supposed to be doing something that matters instead of wasting resources for his wanderlust.
- Lunch of panfried bangus and kani salad.
- The snack of pandesal and pineapple mango jam.
- Remaining funds from savings and activities which need to be changed…. our hope to meet our target.