Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can do some chores.
- I can groom the dogs.
- We can eat delicious meals.
State of mind ….
- Looking In My Mirror
Took Me By Surprise
I Can’t Help But See You
Running Often Through My Mind Can’t Help It, a Trijntje Oosterhuis cover of a MJ classic
- Enjoying my bliss
- Kita Kita
Today was simply amazing because …..
- R and I groomed all dogs.
- I enjoyed seeing ED and OS playing…. ED’s effort to come home even for a short time is compensated with OS’s appreciating her company.
- Things working together brought us to the cinema just before the movie started even if we left a bit late…. from the travel time, parking, ticket purchase and finding seats.
- K and I watched and enjoyed Kita Kita
- Internal organs aren’t bad for me, I could have enjoyed the sinanglaw more.
- Fleas infestation isn’t again threatening, I would not worry about the pooches.
- India isn’t sluggish, I would not have cause for concern.
- ED didn’t have to leave again, we’d be happy to have her longer.
- M and R didn’t go to bed early, K and I won’t have trouble getting in.
- H didn’t go down, K and I might have spent the night outside.
- Sinanglaw cooked by K since this is one of ED’s fave dish.
- India snapping out of her sluggishness after R removed her fleas.
- K for coming with me to the movie.
- M and R for not going out so K and I can watch a movie.
- H for opening the gate for K and me.
- Feeling good after watching a movie.