Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be in the office early.
- We can have something concrete on the speakers for our forthcoming event.
- I can finish my travel post.
State of mind ….
- Every Night She Walks Right In My Dreams
Since I Met Her From The Start
I’m So Proud I Am The Only One
Who Is Special In Her Heart The Girl is Mine by Michael Jackson feat. paul McArtney
- Buy memory or start another blog.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- An applicant for our vacant position came.
- The preparatory activities are well underway.
- My travel post is taking shape.
- I was tagged in a FB post by a dog rescuer as one of the godmothers of her rescued dogs .
- I didn’t have to be stalled in the house for some domestic matters, I would not have missed the availability of the person I was supposed to talk to.
- I did not deliberately waited for R and M to finish handling the dogs, I would not have been late.
- M is unmotivated to work, it is probably time to let go of him.
- R will not follow suit, it will still be ok.
- It is easy to find someone who can be trustworthy, it should not be a problem letting go of M.
- The applicant has an “it” factor I look at, I could have sent her for testing.
- The free space is bigger, I can have just one blog for my travel posts.
- Ja for taking charge of coordinating the requirements of our event.
- J for not minding doing menial work like bringing documents to offices despite his promotion.
- C for always having a positive attitude even with our heavy workload.
- The organizers of our international workshop for accommodating our request.