Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can snap out of my malaise to motivate myself to go to work.
- I can be at the office early.
- I can accomplish a lot.
- I can update my post.
State of mind ….
- Who am I fooling? Baby, everyone except myself. I’m just lying when I tell my friends there’s someone else. I go to all the old familiar places hoping to get a glimpse of you. I feel I’m going through the motions of living without you. Oh baby, I’ll never get you love behind me. I try not to run the back door….really matter. I’ll never get you love behind me. The feeling’s too strong to fight. There’s nowhere you can hide. You’re always on my mind. I’ll Never Get Your Love Behind Me by the Faragher Bros.
- Under the weather
- I gotta to do what I have to do!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had to turn back after a garbage truck blocked me on my usual route and I found a lost puppy as I pass a curb. I cannot leave it with the truck about to turn so I picked it up and turned it over to R… I left word to tell anyone looking for a puppy to contact me.
- I made it right on the dot.
- The puppy and its family are reunited . Must have been a relief to the owners.
- I made progress on the travel post.
- The garbage truck didn’t block my way, I wouldn’t be turning back and find that lost puppy and someone might have picked it up.
- The puppy would be comfortable while he is with us, we would be more than pleased to foster it.
- The owner of the puppy would look for it and alert the village office, I would be sure I’ll be turning it over to its rightful owner.
- Saving that puppy from an unknown fate.
- Classical music for soothing my headache
- J… for buying empanada
- Being home.