Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go to work early.
- We can get the support of our boss for the rest of our activities.
- We can get the budget augmentation.
State of mind ….
- Making my way downtown
And I’m home-boundStaring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowdAnd I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was early at the office 🙂
- The boss once again thinks our latest initiative is a good idea…. just wondering why we aren’t assured of a budget for such ideas that we have to compete for budget all the time
- I set another lunch date with V and T tomorrow.
- I did my week day errands.
- Kuya Driver didn’t have to shout at his radio as he engages in a private joke with his co-drivers, something we, passengers, don’t really care about, I and the rest would probably have a longer sleep and fell refreshed going to work.
- Ate co-passenger didn’t have to alight before I did, it would have been the perfect ride.
- The lowest quotation didn’t come from the hotel I don’t love much, I’d be very excited with our upcoming event.
- The update from Admin on the case can be voluntary rather than us always asking for it, this case might have been closed long ago.
- M and R are not back to their old shenanigans, I would not have to be concerned about them at work.
- Getting the most desired seat, the front passenger seat, in my morning commute.
- J… for doing me a favor and buying my bibingka
- Giving in to my craving for bibingka…. made my day