Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can relax just a little bit more.
- I can finish grooming all dogs.
- I can dust off the furniture.
State of mind ….
- They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot
With a pink hotel, a boutique
And a swinging hot spot Big Yellow Taxi, a Counting Crow feat. Vanessa Carlton cover of a Joni Mitchell classic
Today was simply amazing because …..
- OS and I started the day nicely with a breakfast of healthy bacon (no fats), scrambled eggs, puto and suman sa liya as we talked about things….. I asked if he contacted his classmate from vet school for the planned dog rescue.
- I gave the ground floor a good cleaning.
- MD came home…. after a half-day duty. It was good seeing her even if she didn’t even stay for a day.
- I gave Kookie, Krinkle, Queenie, Meiji and Minerva a car ride which they enjoyed.
- ED didn’t have to meet up with her friends for lunch, she can be home longer….
- M and R can sustain their effort, there wouldn’t have to be much bickering….
- The rains didn’t come before R fed the dogs, their routine wouldn’t have to be cut short.
- I wasn’t lazy, I could have gone grocery shopping to replenish our supplies.
- The lunch of sinigang na ulo ng salmon.
- The dessert or snack of buko pie brought by H…
- M.. for washing my car.
- The dinner of delicious adobong pusit.