Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up later than usual.
- I can do my usual share of chores.
- I can groom the dogs.
- I can simply relax.
State of mind ….
- Stars Are Aglow And Tonight How Their Light Sets Me Dreaming,
My Love, Do You Know That Your Eyes Are Like Stars Brightly Beaming?
I Bring You And Sing You
A Moonlight Serenade. Moonlight Serenade by Chicago
Today was simply amazing because …..
- OS, H and I had a nice breakfast of sotanghon soup.
- ED’s came home.
- I gave Krinkle her laptime … so did Kookie got hers… they were furious at each other competing for my attention….
- We minus MD had fish, steamed kamote tops and salted egg with tomato for dinner.
- We were early to bed.
- Manang L.. wasn’t sick, I wouldn’t have to deal with the substitute whose work attitude isn’t to my liking.
- K… cooked breakfast early, we wouldn’t have to start late with our tasks.
- M… can take the initiative, I wouldn’t have to tell him what to do all the time.
- I did my grocery shopping yesterday, we would not run short of supplies.
- The other TV sets can be used, we wouldn’t have to compete over one hooked to the cable.
- Krinkle and Kookie, even Sasha, Minerva are trying to fill in my longing for Hershey…
- OS for stretching my tired fingers.
- ED for buying salted eggs and the deliriously yummy Twix ice cream bar for dessert after dinner.