Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go to work early even if I lack sleep.
- I can finish up pending tasks.
- I would make really good progress with the travel post.
- Traffic would be light going home.
State of mind ….
- I’m… I’m so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me…
‘Cause you… make me feel so brand new…
And I… want to spend my life with you… Let’s Stay Together, an Adam Levin cover of an Al Green classic
- Real kindness
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I crossed path with the owner of a bike with an interesting signage which I plan to
- I came to the office early and was delighted to see a real baby in the office which I held and rock to sleep as my first order of the day
- I pass by protesters rallying against Martial Law in Paseo De Roxas… it made me feel better because there there are still people who care.
- I discovered OS’s kindness to a stray dog he found curled up outside his school. Like on cue, he fed the dog with P45 worth of pandesal. He wanted me to adopt the dog by posturing that it’s been my desire to adopt a stay dog. I asked why. He narrated his encounter with the stray dog who appears sick. I was cornered and had to search inside of me for what we can do for the poor dog. After appreciating the facts, I suggested that he tries to bring the dog to the vet college of their university, where he used to study, and asked his former classmate for help. He seemed pleased with the suggestion, although he is considering adopting the dog too if he would be allowed in the dorm he would be staying for this term.
- The person I had a bad deal with didn’t blocked me, it would have been another entertaining discourse between us… It’s funny how anger makes a person unreasonable…. yes, my bad
- A simple money matter did not escalate into a full-blown fight, a strategic FB relationship didn’t have to turn sour.
- The school’s vet college could help strays in the area, it would be a good way to educate its students.
- OS’s friend could help him get help for the stray dog from the vet school where he is a student, I know that OS would be very much relieved.
- The bundle of joy who visited our office and provided a breath of fresh air.
- The lunch treat of Filipino delicacies of two colleagues for their birthdays …. really yummy
- The ice cream for dessert
- The unusually short line at the terminal.
- OS’s kindness