Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can do chores that I didn’t do yesterday.
- I can groom all dogs.
- I can relax.
State of mind ….
- Groovin’, on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn’t get away too soonI can’t imagine anything that’s better
The world is ours whenever we’re together
There ain’t a place I’d like to be instead ofGroovin’, down a crowded avenue
Doin’ anything we like to do Groovin, a Kenny ranking cover of The Young Rascals classic
- Couch potato
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to sort mails and bills.
- I groomed all dogs.
- I organized some shirts using some of the organizing boxes.
- I went to bed early and slept early
- MD wasn’t on duty, she could have come home but she has to give priority now to the needs of others ….
- ED can stay just a little longer, OS would have someone to play with on the play station.
- Fuji can just eat well, I won’t be worried.
- Evening TV shows are interesting, there would be reason to linger around longer.
- Time to unwind.
- Laptime time with Krinkle which she relished… she seems to ask for that everyday 🙂
- Belly rub of Queenie and Gabbie… giving me pleasure as well.
- Mozart’s classics for babies for lulling me to sleep;D