Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Fuji will stay alert and give me time to bring him to the vet.
- I can finish pending tasks at the office.
- The person who promised to return my money for a failed deal will honor her word.
- I can make good progress on the latest travel post.
State of mind ….
- A letter from home would throw all the storms across the water, walk in the rain, the sound of your name, a smiling stranger, a cat by the fire, a choir for hire serenading, stars in the skies, a sweet lullaby knowing you love me… The Little Things by Kevyn Lettau
- Word of honor
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I felt better bringing Fuji to the vet early in the morning.
- I finished reviewing 1 post activity report, 1 proposal, glossed over 3 presentation materials and discussed a proposal with the IT unit.
- I made progress in my travel blog.
- I discovered I have more money than I was expecting.
- Fuji wasn’t deteriorating, I would not be so worried about him and mad at the person who delayed refunding my money which she promised.
- I was fast, I would not have missed getting a giant pandesal that I eyeing to be spread with strawberry jam
- The cashier and the customer service assistant can just listen and not insist that the packaging is enough for the meat that I purchased, I wouldn’t have to b…t around to prove to them it was not enough.
- Choco crinkles and cookies given to me by J and Ja
- The person deposited my money.
- Light traffic going home.
- R and M were around when I came home.