Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I make it to the office early.
- I can review all pending documents.
- I can pay my dues.
State of mind ….
- I lost at love before
Got mad and closed the door
But you said try, just once more You Make Me So Very Happy by Khani Cole
- My due is due
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it…. barely.
- I reviewed 1 proposal, 1 collateral, 2 post activity reports and 1 minutes of the meeting…. pat on my back
- I paid my dues…. but not after some miscues..
- The invitation to the second international workshop came.
- Manong Driver didn’t keep on tailing that slow vehicle and honking repeatedly and maneuvered to overtake it instead, we wouldn’t be caught in two red lights.
- I did my banking at lunchtime, I wouldn’t have to be on the edge funding that freakin’ check
- If the people of the big bank, one which experienced a so-called systems glitch recently, realized that clients are waiting soooo long for one teller to handle our transactions while some of their staff are so busy appearing busy, I would have made it in time to my other bank.
- If the other branch of the bank where I am supposed to deposit funds for my check did not change its banking hours, I wouldn’t have to travel almost two hours to go to their nearest branch that closes at 4:30pm and back to my office.
- The boss is equally demanding with everyone about requirements for opportunities that we avail of, I would gladly comply like I always do and not feel the subjectivity on the application of rules.
- This woman I made a bad deal with can honor her word, we wouldn’t have to be at each other’s throats.
- Fuji would eat, he can get over his condition and I wouldn’t be troubled.
- Being able to fund the check despite all the challenges.
- The opportunity given to me and J…
- Learning from my mistake.