Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can make it to the office early.
- I can update my daily posts.
- I can pay off my dues.
- I can make progress in the travel post.
State of mind ….
- Friday night, it was late
I was walking you home
We got down to the gate
And I was dreaming of the night
Would it turn out right
How to tell you girl
I wanna build my world around you
Tell you that it’s true
I wanna make you understand
I’m talkin’ about a lifetime plan Reminiscing by LRB
- My just due is due 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it right on the dot …whew ;D
- I helped the big boss handled clients who appear on the vent of being disappointed with public service and somehow I helped save the day ;D
- I got another lead for our promotional activity.
- I paid my dues and that is one load off my shoulders.
- I have real progress in the travel post
- The secretary of a former bigger boss told me what the concern is all about, the clients will not have false expectations.
- The assistant boss can move his desk to its original place in his room, people won’t see him sleeping during work hours.
- The discounted white mocha frapp from Starbucks didn’t make our tummies feel funny, we would have absolutely enjoyed the treat.
- MD and ED can come home regularly, our weekends would be much happier.
- The opportunity to prove myself to the boss…. who I think does not think I am capable of some things or does not know what my capabilities are…
- The munchkins and coffee bread that J.. bought for the office.
- The free coupon I got as a Christmas gift from a partner of our office to get a Starbucks coffee.
- Feeling comfy at home 🙂