Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be early at the office.
- I can keep up with my targets for my travel posts.
- We can have something special for the big boss who is celebrating his birthday.
State of mind ….
- If I could say the things I feel, it wouldn’t be the same
Some things are not spoken of, some things have no name
Though the words come hard to me, I’ll say them just for you
For this is something rare for me this feeling is so new
You see I love the way you love me
I love the way you smile at me
I love the way we live this life we’re in Birthday Song by Don McLean
- The boss’s birthday
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to the office early.
- The staff pulled their effort and resources together to greet the big boss on his birthday.
- I enjoyed pictures of my travels which I am checking and editing for my travel post.
- I got started with the next travel post.
- I reviewed thoroughly the post report, such a simple mistake wouldn’t have happened.
- I kept my temper in check, I wouldn’t have shown my irritation at the mistake cited by the big boss in the report.
- J… just listened well and try to think more thoroughly, he wouldn’t be insistent on a method which can give more problems.
- The assistant boss would not be an a…h…e on special occasions and learn how to keep his jealousy and pettiness tucked in, we wouldn’t have to loathe him.
- The queue at the van terminal wasn’t that long… and it has been like this the past weeks…, I would have been home much earlier.
- Fuji will improve better, I would be less worried.
- J… for not losing his cool.
- The birthday treat of the boss.
- Sushi is clearly well.
- I got home early enough and things look ok.