Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can make it to the office on time.
- We can finish all pending work.
- I can start my next travel post.
- I can write that difficult letter to the big boss.
State of mind ….
- Mind…… blow…..ing
Mind blowing decisions causes head on collisions
Mind blowing decisions causes head on collisions Mind Blowing Decisions by the Heatwave
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got an email from a former staff, now with another division, that the request for my inclusion in the grant of incentive for being part of an organization that deals with something ‘scientific’ is being evaluated… I actually forgot all about it until this email. At least I got a fighting chance 😉
- We got all all press releases out.
- The post report for the activity is finished.
- If Kuya Driving was not down on his luck as he trailed slow-moving cars and kept being stopped by the red lights, I would not be late!
- The envelop being passed around is not intended for the soldiers but for the residents of Marawi, I might have given something. Not that I do not value their sacrifices but I feel they got enough help from their Commander-in-Chief.
- The assistant boss would not try hard to appear busy as he loudly fake talking work to someone in trying to seek attention, I would be less irritated with him.
- The big boss can see the bigger picture and not just let the assistant boss and some other staff get away with unnecessary expenses, we can do more promotional work.
- The big boss does not seem to always be in a hurry after office, i can find time to talk to him.
- It didn’t rain hard, the line at the terminal would not be that long.
- J and C for being patient as they work together in coming up with a good report after some tweaks.
- Ja… for being reliable.
- OS for being my cushion on a hard day.