Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the venue of the office event on time.
- I won’t forget to greet MB.
- Sushi and Fuji would be on the road to recovery.
State of mind ….
- Mother, mother
There’s too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There’s far too many of you dying
You know we’ve got to find a way
To bring some lovin’ here today, eheh What’s Goin’ On by Marvyn Gaye
- MB’s birthday
- Sickness 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My generous brother is celebrating his birthday.
- I was a bit late but the event started late.
- Sushi seems to be doing well.
- The vet texted that Fuji doesn’t have kidney or liver problem…. but is anemic 😦 At least, anemia is treatable.
- We had the opportunity to let off some steam which hopefully could promote better understanding within the team.
- The big boss would put his foot down and be firmer, policies will be followed and there wouldn’t be issues like those that came out.
- The assistant boss can be professional, he would not have spent the office funds for his junkets as seen on the report presented to the body. He also should have been in this activity than schedule something not too important on this day.
- The one in charge documented the discussion, the event would be more meaningful
- Giving another year to my brother.
- Free meals from the event.
- Sushi seems to be on the road to recovery.
- K, M and R being responsible for taking care of the sick dogs.