Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be early in the seminar venue.
- Commuting and the traffic would be cooperative.
- I can learn something new in the seminar.
State of mind ….
- When I’m with you, it doesn’t matter where we are,
Or what we’re doing. I’m with you, that’s all that matters.
Time passes much too quickly when we’re together laughing.
I wish I could sing it to you, oh no,
I wish I could sing it to you.
Mostly I’m silent. Beginnings by Chicago
- 1st workday of the month
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was exposed to another field of learning.
- Three of us in the division learned something new.
- Sushi who wasn’t so gravely ill and Fuji who needed to still have blood tests were sent home and just given meds… I hope nothing serious ails them. it’s always hard to tell with dogs.
- I got to sleep soundly after making sure Sushi and Fuji are comfortable in their cages.
- There were available vans, I wouldn’t have to walk so long to reach the other terminal which also does not have an available van…. drats!
- I wasn’t wearing something valuable which for the light of me I cannot take off no matter how hard I try, I could have taken a jeepney.
- I didn’t miss the buses as I was at the other side of the barrier, I could have just taken the P2P bus.
- If traffic wasn’t so bad, I would not have missed Ja..’s presentation and would have done a better job of covering the event.
- We are treated more with respect, the head of the other division should not even think about giving instructed to Ja… that her staff are supposed to do…. They were all there and what were they supposed to do?
- J… wasn’t so shy, he could have joined us for lunch.
- I brought my unbrella inside SM Southmall, I wouldn’t have to be stranded when it rained.
- M and R were home when I arrived, it wouldn’t have to be so late brinding the ill dogs to the vet clinic.
- The vets answered my phone calls, I wouldn’t have been hesitant in bringing the dogs there.
- K… packing pandesal with ham which I ate in the van as I headed to the seminar.
- J… for covering up for me in assisting Ja….
- Ja … for developing as a RP in our pool.
- Free lunch and snacks at the seminar.
- Being able to ride the shuttle bus and being home early.