Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can do the cleaning chore early.
- I can get to the Hyundai service center before my scheduled car wash.
- I can sleep early so that I can wake up early to make it to the seminar on time tomorrow.
State of mind ….
- When your day is long
And the night
The night is yours alone
When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life
Well hang on Everybody Hurts, a Corrs cover of a R.E.M. classic
- Family time
- Dog time too
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I brought Gabby when I went to claim my free car wash and she was behaved and a hit with the other patrons.
- H… had K… cook all of ED’s request for lunch.
- Kookie once again asked for lap time with me as she sought Mum’s attention.
- OS’s is still at home like being our only child after ED and MD left…. not sure if he enjoys the privilege;D
- M and R would go about their tasks more efficiently, we will all be finishing our tasks quicker as I do not have to watch over my shoulder as they do their work.
- She didn’t poop in my car after our car was service, I’d say that Gabby is the perfect dog passenger…. good thing, I lined the seat with newspaper.
- She had pooped while we were at the service center, I could easily clean up and my car wouldn’t have her poop stench.
- ED and MD can stay just a little bit longer, we wouldn’t have to miss them so much.
- The macaroni soup that K… cooked for breakfast.
- Free car wash and check up.
- The diagnosis of the service personnel of Hyundai.
- The pork steak and steam tilapia in lemon garlic sauce deliciously prepared by K…