Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can have one relaxing Saturday.
- I can do chores and bond with the dogs.
- We can celebrate ED’s birthday.
State of mind ….
- Isn’t she lovely
Isn’t she wonderful
Isn’t she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we’d be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn’t she lovely made from love Isn’t She Lovely, a Lee Ritenour cover of a Stevie Wonder classic
- ED’s birthday
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had a relaxing day.
- I had the back of the car to myself.
- We celebrated ED’s birthday.
- ED and MD coming home with us.
- My foot wasn’t aching, I wouldn’t mind walking a longer route.
- I didn’t forget to text K…, I could have told her to cook eggs for them.
- MD and ED can be available earlier, we would have been home much earlier.
- Lunch of sinigang na ulo ng salmon sa miso cooked perfectly by K….
- OS supporting me as I walked because my foot arch hurt.
- Invitation of V… to a wedding.
- Birthday dinner at Ippudo