Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can keep the slate clean.
- I can finish all pending work.
- I can finish the travel post.
State of mind ….
- Changing hues, the change of seasons
Will leave you no clues
As desperation spreads within a broken soul
Life leaves you feeling dead
But just like Mathis singing
On a low-down Sunday afternoon;
The blues split apart all my senses depart
As I see you come into view Perfect by True Faith
- Last day
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I finished reviewing the presentation, the welcome remarks and the post activity report.
- Ja… is much improved in her presentation skills.
- Ch… created a nice presentation and just need a bit of beefing up.
- I’m done with my travel post
- I left the house earlier, I wouldn’t be 5-minute late.
- M and R show improvement in their work attitude, I’d be most pleased.
- J and C can do more analysis of the report, they can turn out a better output.
- I can get started on the next travel post, my backlog would be diminished… and I’d have more fun reading my own own travel experience coz I love my own ;D
- Willingness of the team to learn
- So much food … the banana from M, the banana chips, mamon tostado and chips from the other division.
- Burst of inspiration to finish the travel post…
- Being home