Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Slate remains clean.
- The investigator indeed is available…. can’t help but doubt this assurance after a number of times he or she didn’t materialize.
State of mind ….
- No more runnin’ down the wrong road
Dancin’ to a diff’rent drum
Can’t you see what’s goin’ on
Deep inside your heart Sweet Freedom by Michael McDonald
- Moral Courage
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We got a positive response from some organizations we are offering our services to.
- Finally, some concrete action… A private investigator and some HR people came to investigate.
- Our payment for the brochure was credited to the account of the .
- Traffic wasn’t so bad, my slate wouldn’t have been dirtied for the first time this month … by a mere 3-minute lapse…. arrrgh
- There were vans available when I reached the point of decision on my commute, I wouldn’t be brisked walking so hard going to the office and sweating like crazy.
- Proper investigation was done while the incident was still fresh, I wonder if outcome would be fair to all.
- This latest incident didn’t happen, I wonder if HR would bother with my request for a reinvestigation.
- The investigation can establish the real culprit behind the missing laptop, everyone will have peace of mind.
- The investigation finally taking place.
- The assurance that even a person of interest who already resigned can be subpoenaed.
- J’s pasalubong of cassava cake.
- More food from Ms. P….