Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- The get together with good friends from college will turn out great.
- ED would be back home.
- MD would still be home when I get back.
State of mind ….
- ….So we meet again, my long lost friend
Once again, we get to start anew,
And it feels like a thousand years,
I’ve been loving you…. Sweet Reunion by Kenny Loggins
- Food Trip
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The visit to the old university was amazing as we saw for ourselves its wonderful transformation.
- The guard stationed at the engineering building was so pleasant and helpful as we reminisce the good ol’ days in the familiar college.
- We had a nice lunch of sinigang na ulo ng salmon, grilled tuna belly, crispy kare-kare and sinantol at Red’s Fish Heads , catching up and laughs as we enjoyed our meal.
- The staff of Rustic Mornings accommodated us even if they were about to closed as the rain poured hard and we were about to exit the place.
- We got the chance to try out the famously delicious Frederick’s Barbeque just before we went home.
- It was a regular school day, we could have gone inside the buildings.
- MD isn’t leaving yet, we could spend more time with her.
- The rains didn’t pour, a fave pair of shoes wouldn’t be drenched.
- A time to reunite and reminisce.
- The food trip.
- The hospitality of R…’s mom
- Slippers that R… lent me.
- T.. and N.. who contributed in making this get together memorable.
- V… for picking me up and bringing me home.
- MD safely back to her place.