Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can linger in bed just a little bit longer.
- I can do more chores.
- M and R will do their tasks even when no one’s looking.
State of mind ….
- Oh that’s why I’m easy
I’m easy like Sunday morning yeah
That’s why I’m easy
I’m easy like Sunday morning Easy, a Faith No More cover of a Lionel Ritchie classic
- My kind of day
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I woke up late.
- MD vaccinated K, R and me… it’s a bit painful but the flu shot would shield us from further pain later.
- Queenie had her turn for a car ride which I promised her last week which she so enjoy
- All of us having a very late lunch at Kanin Club.
- M and R needn’t be supervised as they do their tasks, things would be more pleasant for everyone… they keep slipping. I am at my wits’end on how to motivate them.
- I read the voucher, I wouldn’t have made the mistake of going to the car service center for a car wash and check up scheduled next week
- H… didn’t go biking, we would have gone to lunch earlier than 4:00 pm.
- The staff of Kanin Club were more customer-oriented and not appear burdened by simple requests for additional table and utensils, I would have gladly told ED to leave a tip even if a service charge was included in the bill.
- ED didn’t have to report for duty, she can have more time with us.
- ED’s treat for belated Father’s Day celebration at Kanin Club.
- ED’s gift of TOMS espadrilles for all of us …. Incidentally, TOMS tagline is One for One, with every product purchased, the company will help a person in need.
- The sotanghon soup and pritong lumpiang toge prepared by K… for dinner which served as light meal without the rice for H… and me since we were so full from our late lunch.