Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go to my cardiologist for my blood chem analysis and health management.
- The dermatologist’s clinic would be open today.
- Chores would be pleasantly done throughout the day …
- OS would come with me to the hospital so he can be checked too.
State of mind ….
- You’ve got that look again
The one I hoped I had when I was a lad
Your face is just beaming
Your smile got me boasting, my pulse rollercoastering
Anyway the four winds that blow
They’re gonna send me sailing home to you
Or I’ll fly with the force of a rainbow
The dream of gold will be waiting in your eyes
You know I’d do most anything you want
Hey I, I try to give you everything you need
I can see that it gets to you For Your Babies by Simply Red
- More hospital tasks ..
- Long weekend
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I and OS went to Asian Hospital, me for follow up and OS for his cough.
- OS and I had good teamwork in queuing for the elevator, getting approval for our doctors’ appointment, securing our doctors’ appointment and all sorts of things that needed to be, making our schedule short.
- My tests are passable enough… still has to be maintained on meds, however… I’ll do better next examination
- I was able to groom some dogs…. I have time to finish everyone in the next two days.
- I went to bed early.
- ED and MD got home earlier, they could have joined us for mass.
- The clinic of the cardio/pulmo (they are husband and wife) would have more seating areas, patients do not have to linger in the corridor, inside their small reception as we waited for our turns standing up.
- The secretary of the dermatologist would be more sensitive to the needs of the patients, that clinic would be more efficient and would be a pleasant place to visit.
- The pulmonologist for giving us a discount card for our bronchodilator which might be a lifetime necessity for our allergy-prone family.
- The hospital tasks are over …. in the meantime…. I don’t like hospital visits
- The rosemary chix, mashed potato and coleslaw prepared by K… for dinner
- ED and MD are home … even if they arrived late at night.