Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can be at the office early.
- I can prepare an appropriate communication to an appropriate body in the office to prevent an injustice.
- An investigation can be conducted today.
State of mind ….
- You with the sad eyes
Don’t be discouraged, oh I realize
It’s hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small True Colors, a Justin Timberlake and Anne Kendrick cover of a Cyndi Lauper classic
- Hard choices, difficult situation
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had another talk with my boss on the case and was told that HR people will be dispatching an investigator today…. at least, that is positive news.
- I filed the memo with the body in charge of investigating cases like mine and I learned that it was already docketed.
- The boss showed his concern by talking to the HR person in charge of the case on the next steps.
- We were part of a presentation of survey results revealing fitness for the job and we were to become respondents soon…. wonder how it would turn out.
- The HR boss would be more involved in getting my case resolved, they would have dispatch an investigator long before things get out of hand.
- My co-workers have moral courage, they shouldn’t let a wrong be swept under the rug knowing fully well that the same wrongdoing can be committed by the person of interest.
- The person of interest wasn’t allowed to resign without a case filed, i wouldn’t have to be in uncertain position.
- The investigator came today, I would be more at ease that something is being done.
- The organizers ensure that there would be enough food for all, it should not feel awkward to be the recipient of the last ensaymada.
- MB for assisting me in my quest for justice.
- J… for helping me prepare the memo and delivering it to the intended recipients.
- The last ensaymada that went to me after a colleague and I had to toss between ourselves because the organizers of the activity was one short.