Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- The boss would allow me to go to the event coming from my home.
- I’ll pick up something valuable from attending this event.
- Traffic for which the place where the venue of the event is located would not be horrendous.
State of mind ….
- Say that you’ll stay a little
Don’t say ‘bye bye’ tonight
Say you’ll be mine
Just a little bit of love is worth a moment of your time
Knocking on your door just a little
So cold outside tonight
Let’s get a fire burning
Oh, I know I keep it burning right
If you stay, won’t you stay, stay? Save Room by John Legend
- Willfully take things in stride ;D
- Party time 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The boss allowed me to come from my home.
- OS didn’t want me to go out to my event and when I asked if he misses me, he said yes 😀
- I met three people in the event who were my table companions.
- I came home early and was able to watched LLS and ALTL. The former appears to be creating a buzz. The latter, however, seems to dwell too much on their big day which is becoming a drag already.
- M and R do not waste time when no one is looking over their shoulders, there will be peace and silence at home.
- Traffic at the toll gate wasn’t so bad, I wouldn’t be late for the event.
- The rains didn’t pour as I was about to leave home, I could have left right away.
- Most guests didn’t leave after the tour of the facility, I could have stayed much longer for the socials and dinner…. I’m glad I left earlier because a better fare was in store at home.
- I wasn’t too engrossed on my resurrected scrabble game, I would not be so sleepy.
- The boss for being considerate.
- W… for helping me on what to do with the case of the missing laptop and a related incident by talking to concerned people in her network
- The dinner of adobong manok sa gata cooked by K… and the fresh pineapple for dessert which I wouldn’t trade for the lechon at the event.
- ED for my hand-me down tablet that I can play scrabble again ;D
- The shut eye ….zzzzzz