Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Slate remains clean.
- I can have more motivation to lighten my load.
- There was positive outcome on the boss’s talk with a person of interest in our office.
State of mind ….
- You walked into the party
Like you were walking on a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf, it was apricot
You had one eye on the mirror
And watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls dreamed that they’d be your partner
They’d be your partner, and… You’re so Vain by Carly Simon
- All bluster
- Impartial investigation
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I think I made it by a homestretch….
- I am making real progress in my travel post.
- The team appears to be on an adrenaline rush with our need to replace our activities to hit our target.
- The boss finally emailed me on the outcome of his talk with the person of interest.
- Ate Driver didn’t have to give way to every car coming from a parking lot, changing lanes or nosing its way out after dropping its passengers or stopping at every opportunity and driving oh so slowly, I could have had a more leisurely walk rather than racing to the office to make it.
- The assistant boss and his right-hand staff aren’t so hung up on controlling things to their interests, our office environment would be much better.
- The boss wasn’t sick, I would have pursued a more definite action on my case given the outcome of his talk.
- The boss didn’t pass an event he is supposed to attend to me, I could have worked on the follow-up action tomorrow.
- Lunch of last’s night’s leftover that I didn’t have to spend.
- MB J for again bringing lunch to MD.
- The opportunity given to MD to learn her craft in a real life setting in a hospital she will serve for the last time today.
- My bank for increasing my credit limit which is probably indicative of my improved credit rating…. then again, I’m unsure if it is good for my financial health