Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can keep my slate clean.
- We can thresh out ways to hit our target in our meeting.
- I can update my travel posts.
State of mind ….
- I’ve been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
Was solo singing on my own
Now I can’t find the key without you Symphony by Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larrson
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My slate is still clean.
- J.. is back after a two-month maternity leave.
- We had a good discussion of what transpired and what we need to do to hit our targets and other stuff concerning current issues in the office.
- I had some progress on the travel post.
- I gave in to my craving for salty food and bought a small pack of lightly salted potato chips which I enjoyed while
- My winning streak in scrabble ;D
- We can identify replacement activities that would help us meet our targets.
- The rains won’t pour until after I and the rest are all home, we can have a respite from the heat comfortably…. but what about the strays 😦
- R… will maintain the daily regimen for the dogs, we can contain the fleas.
- R and M can sustain their being responsible, I would be less stressed out.
- K… for my lunch of pasta and garlic pandesal, leftover from last night’s dinner, which I paired with RC Cola I bought before entering my building.
- The leftover toasted mamon given by J… which was my emergency snack.
- K… again for the dinner of fried fish and ginisang ampalaya with egg which I missed.
- R and M… being home and doing their tasks when I got home.