Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can go to the training venue on time.
- It will be an engaging learning experience.
- I can watch Wonder Woman because I’m the only one left who hasn’t watched it… and I feel like an outcast 🙂
State of mind ….
- If you really love him
And there’s nothing I can do
Don’t try to spare my feelings
Just tell me that we’re through Make it Easy on Yourself, a Robbie Dupree cover of a Burt Bacharach classic
- Learning opportunity
- Learning curve
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I am free from the bounds of time and yet I was so early in the venue, I was the second participant to arrive and am I proud ;D
- The training was a good learning and sharing experience.
- Our trainer T,,, told me that his colleague who is a friend has a gift for me which he forgot to bring but he will send another time.
- I went home early.
- C,,, consulted me on the data she sent out, that boo boo wouldn’t have happened. I hope she and the rest realize that those missteps eventually fall on my shoulders since it is not in my nature to pass the buck.
- It didn’t rain, we wouldn’t have to wait so long for the van and traffic wouldn’t be that slow and I would reach Southmall early.
- If I was able to buy food, I would have watched WW.
- K… cooked something I like, my last dinner before I go on a cleansing regime would have been savored.
- J… for her generosity.
- OS for agreeing to accompany me on Saturday.
- OS and R… for assisting me unloading the groceries.
- Being home after a long day.