Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I will maintain my clean slate and make this a month-long goal;)
- My brother J can bring food to MD.
- The brochure will be fixed.
State of mind ….
- If you really love him
And there’s nothing I can do
Don’t try to spare my feelings
Just tell me that we’re through Make it Easy on Yourself, a Robbie Dupree cover of a Burt Bacharach classic
- Food for MD
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Slate is still clean 🙂
- Pending work was done.
- My brother J brought sinigang to an appreciative MD.
- My boss approached me to inform me about his agreement with the HR boss on the case related to the one we are appealing.
- The printer brought his worker to work on the insert replacement.
- I’ve handled a difficult query passed on to me by J… when the inquirer was becoming so persistent.
- Daily post is updated…. yay!
- I’ve created more picture quotes.
- I’ve made progress with a travel post.
- My bag wasn’t punctured by I don’t know what, it could have been one I’d used for casual weekdays for the long haul… with
- J’s appointment papers had the right duties and responsibilities, it should have been signed.
- ED can reply to my text so I won’t keep my former student hanging on her reply.
- C learned well from her training, she should be my next understudy.
- J… for being so dependable.
- T… for being pleasant.
- MB J for his generous spirit.
- Mang L…and his worker D for being responsible for the inserts replacement.
- My boss for being sensitive to our needs.