Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can keep my clean slate.
- I can update my travel posts.
- I can work on what’s pending.
- We can come up with ideas on how to replace promotional activities we can no longer join.
State of mind ….
- White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light’s gone, day’s end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men The A Team by Ed Sheeran
- Feels like Monday
- Body pains
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I still managed to keep the slate clean.
- I mustered the courage to talk to the boss on the pending missing laptop case and its possible link to a recent case.
- The brochures came, more than 6,000 of it.
- I made 6 posts.
- I got started with a travel post.
- Ms. P and I had another of our interesting after-office talks 🙂
- I wasn’t sick, I would have strove to attend the FR.
- The printing of the inserts was better, I would have been 100% happy with this project.
- I wasn’t too sleepy, I can make more posts and update my travel posts.
- K… for packing lunch of sotanghon soup which might be good for my itchy throat.
- Chance to catch up on sleep on the way to work… making me oblivious to the rush hour traffic 🙂
- The boss’s accommodation of our request to help in hastening the investigation of the missing laptop.
- J… for willingly helping me in opening my tightly-closed water jug.
- Home where I find refuge.