Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- ED can come home.
- Anton will find his way back home…
- My former student and I would do some catching up when we meet up later.
State of mind ….
- When I wake up in the morning, love
And the sunlight hurts my eyes
And something without warning, love
Bears heavy on my mind Lovely Day, a Lee Ritenour cover of a Bill Withers classic
- Dog chores
- Meet up
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had a relaxing morning just tv viewing and lounging with the dogs 🙂
- We had the much missed champorado and dilis for breakfast,
- I posted good ol’ music on our music tambayan which I miss doing ;D
- We had calamares and kani salad for lunch…. perfect combo 🙂
- I had a nice conversation with a former student over drinks at The Perfect Pint that we didn’t realized it was late. I thought it was going to be a short meet up over coffee or something. Glad to know that he is doing good in his career..
- ED came earlier, she could have had good lunch.
- M… would take the initiative, it wouldn’t have to come to the point of being told what he should be doing day in and day out.
- MD is here, our weekend would be brighter.
- If Anton can find his way home, I’d be the happiest cat mum.
- I wasn’t coughing badly, I could have drank more… hey, it’s a long weekend 😉
- K,,,, cooking our delicious meals.
- ED being home.
- The engaging conversation with my former student.