Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can relax after two weeks of the hustle and bustle of work.
- I can go to Asian Hospital for the appointment with the anaesthesiologist.
- I can get a car wash.
State of mind ….
- Imagine if the life
That you thought you shared wasn’t really there.
It was made up in your mind,
Could be anyone, anywhere, Dust Clears by Clean bandit feat. Noonie Bao
- Last step
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The boss sent a congratulatory message to our team and it made my weekend 🙂
- I was briefed by the anaesthesiologist on the procedure… seems all is set.
- I met up with MB at the hospital and we drove home together so he get their flu shots.
- MB went with us to mass..
- Our cats are complete, I wouldn’t feel emptiness. It feels worse because Anton is a rescued cat. It’s like he got lost again.
- I didn’t have to wait too long for the anaesthesiologist, I could have gone home earlier.
- I wasn’t feeling lazy, I could have gone to the hospital in the morning…. then again I would not be able to meet up with MB.
- The appreciation for the hard work.
- A really good boss. I finally have one I can call a true leader after all the failed ones.
- The entertaining secretary at anaesthesiology admission section.
- ED meets MD to treat her for dinner so they can bond even if they won’t catch each other at home.