Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can make it to the FL where our boss would announce our week-long series of events.
- We can sort what remains to be done and do last minute touch ups.
- I can meet my team before I go to another event.
State of mind ….
- Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it’s an ache I still remember Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- So far so good
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I saw an old colleague, a co-professor, aged by the years bound to wheel chair being pushed by someone with a small dog walking with them. Initially, I felt bad. Then again, my former co-professor and the dog are still living life to the fullest and I should be happy for them.
- I also saw an old acquaintance with whom I shared a bit of some regrettable history. Are we lucky to sit side by side trying to pretend we are unaware of each other’s presence for the entire trip. I prayed silently that my old acquaintance alights at the first stop and the person did 🙂
- It’s the rare time I made it to the FL and am I proud ;D
- The first batch of the much-anticipated brochure was delivered and it a real testament to our team’s hard work
- The assistant boss isn’t so insecure that he would deliberately leave me out of the accommodation option for an event supposed to be attended by our office, I would have gladly contributed my fair share to this effort.
- The boss doesn’t allow the assistant boss room for selfish motives, such deliberate attempts to play god will not happen.
- The loyal staff of the assistant boss are more discerning, They should not be instrumental in sowing divisions rather than unity in the office.
- Generally wonderful day.
- The time off from what seems an unproductive activity that started on the wrong foot.
- Being early to work and early to go home 🙂