Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can make it in time for my exam.
- The travel will be easy and fast.
- I can find the place easily.
- I can ace the exam.
State of mind ….
- Don’t let your troubles make you cry
Don’t waste a moment wondering why
When everything goes wrong
You have to go on
And do it or die
Do it or die now
Stand your ground Do It or Die by ARS
- Be early.
- Do my best, hope for the best, expect the worst.
- Where is Anton 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to the venue of the exam so early.
- I did my best.
- My brother J…and I met up for a snack of Chinese lumpia and lugaw with tokwa’t baboy in a shop near their home.
- I was able to take a refreshing afternoon nap.
- I watched the announcement of winners for the ICDT… the winner deserves it.
- I was more aware of the time and worked faster, I could have answered more items and the essay better.
- My rescued male orange tabby with a distinct curled tail, Anton, hasn’t been missing for a few days, I would not be worried for him… how could he leave the comfort of home and food he doesn’t have to scout for…. I hope he is alright. . He is a special cat who is a good husband to Marie and good dad to their litters
- If R… immediately reported to me that Anton hasn’t come home, I would have done something to locate him…. I don’t know where to search for him because he strays on rooftops 😦
- Being up and about when the alarm set off.
- The fast travel time or was I fast ;D
- Being to hurdle another challenge
- My brother J… for meeting up with me. It’s very rare that we see each other because he is at the other side of the traffic.