Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- The vet house call will come through.
- R… will finish bathing the remaining dogs.
- I can have me time at the saloon.
- I can sleep early so I can prepare early for my exams tomorrow.
State of mind ….
- Wave away my yesterday
Cause I’m leaving it behind me.
Hello sunshine, come what may.
I feel something new inside me.
I hear the birds singing
Now my alarm’s ringing
Get up, get up, hey! Good Morning by Mandisa feat. TobyMac
Today was simply amazing because …..
- All the dogs got their shots.
- I kept on going and groomed a good number of dogs.
- I enjoyed watching the grand finals of ICDI and the finalists’ performances are amazing.
- I didn’t miss Giada’s and Queenie’s medical record, I wouldn’t have to drive to the vet’s clinic for Sophie’s and Sasha’s shots.
- I don’t have to wake up soooo early, I could have watched WW with ED and OS.
- I watched WW, I would have missed the grand finals of ICDI.
- MD was not on duty, we would have been complete at mass.
- Doc R… for coming to vaccinate my dogs. I’ve been worried the past few weeks after the pups’ crossed the RB.
- ED being home and able to hear mass with us.
- Feeling secured about the dogs being protected from the dreaded diseases.
- Having my fave Rocher Ferrero chocolates for dessert.