Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- Traffic would be light going to the venue.
- C… can ably navigate me to the venue.
State of mind ….
- I’ve got my ticket for the long way ’round
Two bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I’m leaving tomorrow. What’d you say? Cups (Pitch Perfect’s “When I’m Gone”) by Anna Kendrick
- Last day
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was able to arrange and share my friend’s good tidings to my co-assessors and the organizers.
- I completed my assessor’s workshop and increased my skill stock manyfolds. Congratulations to me 😀
- I got to bring home some of the tidings for S… and me.
- I had one day filled with beautiful memories and learning.
- Transportation was comfortable because we have our own vehicle.
- The dinner with C.. and M… was some sort of a prelude to a bigger event we will have in August.
- The venue isn’t in such an unlikely place, I wouldn’t have hesitations in my driving.
- A teammate I cannot really get doesn’t try to act like she knows better than we do, sharing will be more fun.
- C… isn’t backseat driving, driving would be less stressful.
- I didn’t say something on my preference for a navigator, continuous backseat driving me is detrimental to my emotional state.
- The hot and appetizing sotanghon with egg 🙂
- V… for sharing her blessings ;D
- The gracious and helpful organizers.
- Doc C for imparting his valuable tools and methods that will help us in our assessment work.
- The instant date night with C and M.