Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can keep up with my early skeds.
- The Grab car driver won’t get lost inside the village and pick me up early.
- K… can prepare light breakfast.
- We can finish early.
State of mind ….
- Made a wish, I can dream
I can be what I want to be
Not afraid to live my life
And fulfil my fantasies Sunshine by Gabrielle
- No snoozing
- Hunger pangs
- Fun in learning
Today was simply amazing because …..
- There was a bit of a traffic but we managed to arrived at call time which was reset to an earlier time.
- There was good interaction in our team in tackling the exercise.
- Doc C is an engaging speaker who injects fun in the learning process. It’s no wonder he is where he is today and still doesn’t tire in helping others learn assessment work.
- There is no assignment today…yay ;D
- I got to know fellow dog lovers in the family of a co-participant who is not really into dogs and laughed at his funny stories of his life living with a wife and children who are dog lovers. He even have to share their bed with his wife’s dog 😀
- We have started as indicated, time wouldn’t have to be wasted.
- The organizers can manage the time well, we shouldn’t have to go overtime.
- The venue is more accessible to public transpo, commuting wouldn’t be such a hassle.
- The comforting batchoy and brewed coffee for breakfast.
- The rest of the free meals and flowing coffee 🙂
- Doc M… for giving us a ride home.