Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up when my alarm sets off.
- K, R and M will also start their day early.
- C.. and I can get a Grab or Uber fast.
State of mind ….
- The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You’re probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection, baby
To be with myself and center clarity, peace, serenity Big Girls Don’t Cry by Fergie
- Dusk to dawn
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We got a Grab car fast driven by a courteous and charming guy who said he was a former DI who managed to bring us to the venue way ahead of time and with whom we arranged tomorrow’s transpo ;D
- I finally got to taste the mentoring style of the great Doc C, the forefather of the Philippine version of Baldrige.
- New and old assessors gathered under one roof to learn.
- I was able to do some grocery shopping before going home.
- I was able to submit my assignment on the dot ;D
- We started early, we could have finished early.
- If Doc C didn’t have to attend to an official concern, things would have been more clear earlier.
- We were dismissed earlier, we would have to deal with rush hour madness and share riding surges.
- Assignments are part of learning, I shouldn’t complain 🙂
- The soothing lomi 🙂
- The great opportunity to learn from another mentor.
- The very good fruity tart dessert …yummy 😀
- The first real compliment for my blog from a random reader 🙂
- Being home to enjoy what remains of the day.