Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office early.
- I can work on and submit my pre-work.
- I can meet my team for last minute instruction before going to my workshop.
State of mind ….
- You’re a falling star, you’re the get away car.
You’re the line in the sand when I go too far.
You’re the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you’re the perfect thing to say. Everything by Michael Buble
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Traffic was light for a Monday.
- We were able to prepare a status report for our preparation way ahead of the meeting called by the boss.
- Our preparation appears to be on course.
- We helped the assistant boss’s team with a press release.
- My team and I had a good meeting; parting words left and I could be off to my workshop with peace of mind.
- We can get officials to open and close our events, it will be more meaningful.
- The assistant boss would have some degree of responsibility instead of the laziness he has, thus far, displayed flamboyantly, I can still change my view of him.
- I resisted watching our evening TV fare, I could have used the time for catching up on sleep…. the next two weeks will be long and tough…
- Having an early start and being able to get off early too
- C’s and J’s dependability.
- The boss’s generosity in allowing us to give tokens to the speakers with his funds.
- Being home early.