Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can reach the office early so i can make it to my appointment.
- The activity would proceed smoothly and finish early.
- The panel would be able to work harmoniously in this task.
State of mind ….
- You’re an anchor, I’m uptight
You’re what gets me through the night
You keep me steady and on course
Til’ I found you I was lost
But you’re the earth and I’m sky
And sometimes if I go to high
Well then you pull a string that pulls me back
If not for you I might lose track Fly Away by Peter Allen
- Early to work
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it to my appointment and I was even the first one to arrived…. mighty proud ;D
- The interaction went well and it was a productive activity.
- As I was doing this extra activity, work on the events proceeds like clockwork.
- One of the panelists did act like a trying-hard know it all who can’t even express herself well and would sometimes even take the attention from the person on focus, the activity would have concluded faster.
- If this panelist does try to upstage and contradict me in a setting when such are inappropriate, I would be my usual sweet self 😀
- The other applicant wasn’t available, there would not have been another schedule to finish the entire process.
- Opportunity to help in deepening our bench.
- Being home early.
- Last few days that MD is home 😦