Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- It will be a relaxing Sunday.
- Chores still get completed.
- Mealtimes would be fun times.
- I can have a relaxing nail session at the end of the day.
State of mind ….
- When I think of home
I think of a place where there’s love overflowing
I wish I was home
I wish I was back there with the things I been knowing. Home, a Glee adaptation of a song from the 1975 Broadway musical, “The Wiz”
- Dusting and Dogs
- Gearing up for a full week ahead
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Early in the morning and Gabby, our mushy pekinese, made this funny sleeping pose which made my day.
- The chores got done, albeit slowly and lazily.
- I slept early in preparation for an important interview tomorrow.
- I have more energy, things can get done faster.
- Our nightmare of a leader would disappear, I and legions would be happy.
- The weekend can be extended, I can catch up on sleep.
- One quiet, relaxing Sunday.
- The chance to express my thoughts.
- Being entertained by ICDI.