Words to Live by….
Today will be great if…
- I can slack off longer.
- I can see a pulmonologist for my final clearance.
- I can do my chores and relax as well.
- I can bond with the humans and pooches.
State of mind ….
- Strawberry lips shining in the summer sun
Canary tips glowing there for everyone
You fell asleep under the cherry tree. Beautiful World by Jim Brickman feat. Adam Crossley
- Tests and more tests
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was able to see a pulmonologist and gave instruction for a test I have to undergo to be cleared.
- I was able to schedule the test the following weekend.
- We were complete in going to the anticipated mass.
- The dermatologist and cardiologist were around, I could have made use of the time at Asian Hospital more efficiently.
- The Medicard people and the clinic secretary were clear on the schedule, I could have gone to the clinic earlier.
- The cars weren’t occupying both sides of the path in Asian Hospital‘s basement parking, I wouldn’t have a difficult time maneuvering my car which incidentally is quite huge.
- The new parking area at Filinvest.
- The pulmonologist for accommodating me at the last minute.
- Having a HMO which covers necessary and miscellaneous medical expenses that I would not avail without such coverage.